I’ve been away from the blogosphere for a while. Life happens. Lots has changed in my professional world, and I’m looking forward to shifting some of my writing towards some new”ish” interests including:
- Social Networking and Media as productivity tools in the workplace,
- The technology of public relations,
- Solution development with technology, without the I.T. department.
I’ll be teasing out these ideas and revisiting some of my old themes such as business process management and innovation strategies. I’m particularly excited about writing periodic posts that I will call “Process Alerts.” These Process Alerts will focus on recent news regarding how businesses have changed their processes.
My goals for this blog are three-fold:
- To learn by writing.
- To develop a network (please comment on my posts).
- To share what I have learned.
Thanks for reading. I look forward to providing my insights and reading yours…